In pursuing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), a company makes conscious choices to find the right balance between the economic, social and environmental aspects of all internal and external business activities.
Commitment to society
Bouwfonds IM sees ‘social commitment’ as the organisation’s dedication to making a positive contribution to society as a whole.
Our activities include:
• Making specific donations that benefit people, the environment and/or the local area;
• Encouraging employees to contribute to social projects that benefit local communities;
• Safeguarding and contributing to art and culture;
• Participating actively in public debates, industry task forces;
• Sharing knowledge by educating at universities, etc.
We seek out opportunities to collaborate with other Rabobank Group divisions in this area in order to realise maximum social impact.